Saturday, March 17, 2007

Pictures of Audrey and Eunice in Melb:)




Audrey came to visit me from the 11th to 17th of March. Each day was so eventful:o) There were so much to do and so little time. On the first day, she cooked dinner for me. The menu: Laska, potato salad and soya bean chicken. Very NICE!




The next highlight is the trip to Philip Island...the penguins are so cute. Unfortunately, we can't take photos because it will blind the penguins. But I can show you the yummy dinner we had - Fish and chips:o)


We also met up with Mdm Poon on Friday. So good to meet up with my friends in Melbourne! Forgot to take picture...we were too busy eating and talking...

On the last day, we went to Botanic Garden...Beautiful...see for yourselves.
We really enjoyed ourselves.
My brother and his family will be coming next...have to work hard finishing all my assignments before I can enjoy myself again:o)

No comments: