Thursday, February 28, 2008

Night market at Queen Victoria

Wednesday was the last day for the night market at Queen Vict. That means it is the end of summer. Autumn will officially arrive in March.

We had a great time at the market. I missed the night market last year so I had to go this year. The many food stalls from different nationalities were simply amazing. Love the diversity. In Singapore we have four major racial groups...but in Melbourne...you get to see much more. Really love it here! They also had other stalls like handicraft and massage...but food is more appealing to me...heehee...

Anyway, Keiko, Hannah and I had yummy choco crepes with ice-cream. Lovely! And Hannah bought some veg rice and prata from India...yummy too.

Finally, we ended the night with dancing...something that I have never done (in public):p They had an African group performing on stage. The music was great! People were dancing and enjoying themselves...so did we!

No comments: