Friday, August 17, 2007

Transformation?

Just like to share a thought about my journey in Melbourne. As I go through each day, I feel that God is revealing His purpose for me in Melbourne. He wants me to look at myself...look at who I am and who He wants me to be.

To begin with I need to work on my perception...who I believe myself to be...my self-beliefs! I am not going in detail but what I mean is I know that I am victorious in God...but I never really believe in it. It is just head knowledge. I don't really believe that I am "significant, accepted, safe and secure" (quoting from the Beta series that we are doing in cg). I feel that in order to believe in all that, I have to let go of myself, my background, my past, my identity...which is quite scary (even though they are bad qualities) because I have to come out of my comfort zone. I mean it is so difficult to let go of my identity...the identity that is in me for so many years...in fact all my life and just give it to God so that He can transform me. Actually, I feel that I am my own hurdle. I hinder myself almost of the time.

Well, it is about time to think about it and work on it. No more escaping...it has always been parked at the back of my head all this while but there are always so many things to do that I never really dealt with myself...I guess God brought me here so that I cannot run away anymore...I have to build myself to be more effective for Him. I have to move on and change! Don't know if I can do it...but with God all things are possible!

1 comment:

agnes said...

thanks for sharing!!!!!! nice 2 cu ur pics!