Friday, February 23, 2007

Bye bye to holiday...

Boohoo...my hol is over. I officially start school on Mon:( I am feeling the stress now!!! None of the Singaporean teachers I met here are doing thesis...I am beginning to doubt my decision! Why should I do it?!? It is so tough...I have not started and I am really lost! Don't know where to begin!!!! BTW it is not even approved by the faculty! I need to write my proposal, find a supervisor (which is VERY difficult according to a professor I spoke to during faculty orientation today) HOW??? I don't know where to start! God please help me. This is beyond me! I think I am having a panic attack! On top of that, I just bought my reading materials for one module...and it is SO SO SO thick! No more msn, no more emailing...it is time to get focus and STUDY! So i am sorry if it takes a long time for me to reply for your mail or if I dun response to your msn messages...please understand ok:o) It is now 12.26am...i think i better stop here and read my notes...boohoo...bye

BTW my sis corrected me that she did not make char siew in London, it was roasted duck...WOW! WOW! YUMYUM!

No comments: