Sunday, February 11, 2007

My first non-boiled meal



HAHAHA...I am finally sick of boiled food. I have been eating very healthily since I arrived. Unlike my sis who is a very great cook (she can even make char siew in London), I can't cook:( So I had nothing but carrot, potato and onion soup or instant noodles since wed. And we are not going out today bec we need to clean up the apartment, I decided to fry bee hoon. HAHAHA...the result? See it for yourself. It is too blend so I need to add chilli sauce but apart from that...hmm...beef is not very cooked...bee hoon is too soft...cabbage is not very cooked but it is alright bec it can be eaten raw...on the whole...I finished it! It is my cooking so I have to be responsible for it. Heehee...it is a good experience though. Will do better next time:o)

No comments: