Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The LONGEST WALK...

I went for a LONG walk today. I mean really LONG walk! I estimated..around 13km!!! Haha! What an achievement:o) My flatmate and I decided to walk because we did not have enough coins to take a tram. And we needed to exercise...so that was how we started walking. From my apartment to Port Melb which is about 2.4km. After lunch...I had roast chicken and big serving of chips (really yummy and extremely sinful) while Pesvien had one small slice of chocolate cake and latte...so we decided to walk along the coast to St Kilda beach. That is roughly 4km. After that we figured that since we have been walking for so long...might as well walk all the way home. Anyway, it is the best way to explore the place. So we walked from St Kilda to Albert Park and HOME!!! That is around 7km!!! HAHAHA!!! What an achievement! I have never walked so much at one go before. It was fun...looking at the scenic view and beautiful architectural along the way. We did some shopping too. I bought a pair of sunglasses and hat because the sun is really hot!!! Wait! This is not all, we went swimming too! HAHA!!! It was great! I feel so relax! But my legs hurt now...too much walking. I guess I will sleep very soundly tonight:o) Will download the photos tomorrow...too tired to do it now!

1 comment:

Giggle said...

I'm sure the weather must have been great too to prompt you to continue walking =) think I'll melt walking such distance under Singapore's hot sun!! Glad to hear all the chirpyness and excitement =)