Saturday, February 17, 2007

Orientation


I have been busy with orientation for the past few days. There are many sessions for us to attend but the good thing is they allow us to choose what we want. I have attended 3 sessions so far and the most important one is on Thursday where I will confirm my subjects. I will downloaded my photos soon, so please wait patiently:o)

The weather here is really killing me...so HOT!!! It was 38 degree yesterday and will be the same today:( It was CNY eve yesterday...so sad that I can't be with my family and friends. But thank God, My flatemate and I were invited to her friend's church for service and reunion dinner...so it was great! At least we do not have to spend New Year alone with no good food! One of them even baked pineapple tarts!!! HAHA! At least I get to eat some CNY goodies. After that, we went to Southgate which is very near my place for a CNY carnival! There were so many asian food there. I had bak gua...to be exact...one piece of honey pepper beef bak gua for $2.50. So expensive! The taste...hmm...cannot compare lah! So when you eat bak gua, please remember to appreciate every bite because poor Eunice here has NONE!!! HAHA

Today is the first day of the Lunar New Year...so have a Blessed New Year and please remember to give me hongbao even though I am not in Singapore. My mum will safeguard them for me:p We will be going to St Kilda beach today with some other Singaporeans whom I got to meet during the orientation. Will update you on it soon:o)

Have fun collecting or giving out hongbao, eat more goodies and think of me when you do so...heehee...take care:o)

No comments: